The aesthetics and design are gorgeous. Great work on this!!
Sushi! Color Picker
A downloadable tool for Windows
Sushi! is a mini color picker tool, made for Tool Jam 2!
This tool is made with pixel art in mind. However, Sushi! works with any digital art - so long as it is either a .jpg or .png file.
Questionably made using GameMaker.
- RGB, HEX, and .png export options.
- screen effects - blur, mosaic, inversion, ...etc.
- auto color scanning (up to a sprite size of 512x512)
🍣 future plans:
- palette color sorting
- dropdown menu keyboard shortcut displays
- improving appearance of popup windows.
- currently only available for Windows.
- only .png and .jpg images are supported.
- only one image can be imported at a time.
- only one screen effect can be used at a time.
- color palette generation is suited for pixel art only!
- color palette is limited to 64 colors at once.
📝 keyboard controls:
📌 While Sushi! can be entirely controlled with the mouse, keyboard controls are also available for specific commands.
- C - Change Sushi! theme color.
- H - Flip view horizontally
- V - Flip view vertically.
- Up / Down / Left / Right - Move view
- Backspace - Delete last palette color
- Enter - (over hovered palette color) copy to clipboard
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Sushi! - Jam PostmortemMay 15, 2022